Monday, September 9, 2013

Hey Everyone!

Hello!

I have many names, Mokkoforce, MokoRocket, Luc Stringer, and my legal name, Trannie Stringer. Today I've started the TechUnleash3d blog. It's a simple blog where I'm going to post things like reviews, opinions, and other Techy stuff. At the moment I will post 2 - 3 times a week, maybe more. If the blog blows up big, I will post more! So get following!

To give you guys some background on who I am, I am a Android Developer. I create games and applications for the Play Store. I am an Indie Developer, which means that I am not affiliated with a company. I simply create applications. I do however work with some friends of mine every once and a while. Some of these friends include Roboss8, and TooCoolExeption. However, I am not just a developer for Android, I also develop Plugins for Bukkit, which is a Minecraft server software. I work closely with the server ArchaniaMC and TheCraftinNetwork.

I hope to see you guys again in a post, but for now,
Cheers,
Mokkoforc3

No comments:

Post a Comment